Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ooooppps!


i was playing around with backgrounds and margin widths, when i accidently erased my header and my sidebar details, including all my links and inspiration sites.

that will teach me.

so i am enlisting your help to fix it up. if you were linked to me in the past, please comment with your contact info, so i can put you back where you belong. also, if you have any fantastic ideas about layouts, backgrounds, etc. hit me up. this accident is forcing me to give my blog a face lift and your
input is greatly appreciated.

so now i am officially under re-construction.


1 comment:

Artsnark said...

Hey - that is the same sign that is on my studio door!

Sorry about your technical difficulties. I am seriously clueless but would give advice. Good luck! I know whatever you come up with will be fabulous!