Friday, May 9, 2008

Laura-WIP Finished

Laura is finished- finally- she's done drying and is scanned.
I'm working on Cassandra tonight. I feel like I am finally getting my groove back- somehow-
the last few weeks have been tough emotionally- I feel like a cartoon character who gets run over by a steam roller and then flatten. I need a air pump to fill myself back up. But I walked
 today for a long time. Felt a little like Forest Gump sans the beard. I just need to stay focused
 on the things that are important. I can be hard to do that in a world full of IDIOTS! Did I say
 that...
so here's laura....
If you loved me
all it touched trying 
climbed up
shut away the sun
kissed many a night
innocent dreams, living
heard whispered
comfort
peacefully the first to greet 
morning
to be 
Cinderella
and then there are two St Joan's
one for the dark and determined
and one for the light and dreamy

both equally strong 
both my muse today
be the change you want to see in the world
Joan is my protector

1 comment:

Jodi Ohl said...

Great new pieces--glad your got your groove thing back!!!!