Tuesday, March 12, 2013

class schedule: work in progress

This year I have a very limited teaching schedule. Last month I taught a fantastic group of women at Vintage Inspired Marketplace. we worked on altered books and had a great time making altered book. Mary and I are working on putting together another class for May or June, probably another offering of the Doll Shrine class I taught at Art-Is-You in October.

The only other class this year  is down on the New Jersey shore at Kecia Deveney's studio Lemoncholy.
I'm really excited about teaching this program.
It is a a special 2 Day Version of my popular
SOUL HOUSE CLASS
the cost for the two days is only $220
JULY 13 and 14th.
Space is limited and  reservations are needed in advance.

Check out Kecia's website for more information.





No comments: