Monday, April 30, 2012

Where the magic happens (for now)

 Not quite "Where Women Create" but it's my studio. The Spring Cleaning Bug has bitten me, so every room in the house is getting a little re-vamping. Hopefully, I won't run out of energy before I get downstairs. I think the studio needs a breath of fresh air. It definitely could use some organization!


I am proud to report that my boxes from Artfest unpacked and there are a few new projects on my work table.
But right now, I have to prepare my mid-term paperwork, so I'm off and running!
Have a creative week!
Lorraine




1 comment:

Pam McKnight said...

cool studio. I am just now going through my cards I collected at artfest and looking at everyone's blogs. Looks like you keep quite busy. I will check back in from time to time. thanks for sharing. Pam