Saturday, April 5, 2008

WIP- Laura and Cassandra

I worked on the WOC round robin book tonight- I need to mail no later than 4.12 - almost there-the boys and i were at the library this AM and i got some new books out on joan of arc- which was very inspiring... might just have to do a treasury about warrior maidens on etsy....
I'm still having a brain blip about a sign-in page....suggestions???

and then started two new collages...

I was very inspired last night- when I went to my mentee's first gallery opening last night in Burlington. I was so proud of Annemarie! She did a great job with her prints and she put herself out there! Way to go girl!

First is Laura- Not the temptress, but a goddess who turns into a bird, maybe Alcyone. Which means i might have to do Morpheus next.  Thinking about that...

the other is Cassandra
have to keep Cassandra's hands showing... she's holding the future in there...
they are both drying. lots of gel medium love...and still need lots of work (embellishments) and blending....

nighty night!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh this is beautiful...You should be very proud of them!!!
Kathy