Saturday, September 24, 2011

ARTFEST 2012, updated teaching schedule and other news....

I can't believe I forgot to post this?!   I suppose there has been so much going on lately. Sometimes I think I would forget my head if it was not attached to my body.  My blog, definitely has Facebook envy, so I should give it a little more love, I know.

Here's the scoop.... I am teaching @ ARTFEST, in beautiful Port Townsend in 2012!!!


Woo-hooo!
Can you tell, how excited I am. 

first- I am so in awe of Teesha Moore and everything she does. It is such an honor to be asked to teach at this amazing art retreat that she and Tracy put together every year. This is their 13th year!!



second- I have three terrific classes lined up....
Soul Houses
Books Unbound and... a brand new class.... Sailor's Valentines....
It's going to be so much fun to meet a new group of talented people and make art together!


third- I have never been to Washington state. I can't wait to get there and see everything the Seattle area has to offer.


I'm hoping you will join me in this creative exploration... find out more about the classes, registration and ARTFEST in general at the ARTFEST12 website.

There's a ton of stuff going on in the next two months, so stay tuned for all the updates to come....There's new classes in Williston @ Artist's Medium, The annual Art of Horror show  @ the SPACE gallery,  Art-Is-You in Danbury, CT, and a solo exhibition @ Black Cap Coffee roasters in Stowe (which opens next weekend!)

and.... don't forget... if you live in the Burlington area.... you still have a week to get in some last minute art-hopping. There's one week left to see the Art Hop juried show  @ SEABA's office @ 404 Pine Street.  My piece, Litany of Fear, is in the running for the people's choice award. Make sure to get down there and check it out!


Ok, glad we got to get caught up....
Time to get back to work!


Creatively yours! 
Lorraine



1 comment:

jenclair said...

Wish I could attend one of your classes! Love your assemblages!