Sunday, April 13, 2008

Angels Have Wings- New Photos SPA Gallery Applicantion


The Studio Place Arts Gallery in Barre - has a call for artists for a new show

LEAVE A PAPER TRAIL

It's all about paper- which is my kind of show!

The deadline for the application is 4/25- so I have two weeks to get my act together-

I had Brian Jenkins- a friend of a friend, take some "professional shots" of angels have wings. Now all I have to do is get the rest of my application together and send it out. Brian is an AMAZING sports and entertainment photographer living here in the Burlington Area-His website 3rd Stone Images is great!

I saw Brian on Sunday at the N.A.S.A. WIP Dance Performance featuring our favorite ladies, Laura Oliver and Harper- He handed my a disc of WONDERFUL new pix of Angels- Amazing how different this books photographed by a pro!!!





No comments: